02 September 2010

Alive Again

I've been watching Royal Pains lately and I just love this series. The story is about Hank, a doctor wrongly accused for the death of a benefactor of the hospital he's working for in NYC. When he was dismissed from his job, he had another chance to do what he loves doing. He became a concierge doctor in the Hamptons. It's currently on hiatus as series 2 just had it's mid-season finale on the 27th of August and will come back in January.
One of the regular characters is Boris(Campbell Scott), a rich mysterious German who gave Hank his job and a nice place to live in. Whenever I watch this series, I always wonder where I've seen this actor who plays Boris but too lazy to Google or Bing it. When I saw the finale last week, It suddenly came to me... he's that dying guy Julia Roberts cared for and fell in love with in the movie Dying Young. I remembered how much I love this movie, and not to mention, the soundtrack(some of the tracks have been used and reused by a few Hollywood movies and even Pinoy TV series).

 Campbell Scott in Dying Young (1991)

 in Royal Pains (2010)

Now here's one of the more familiar tracks:



No comments:

Post a Comment