22 December 2009

Best Gadgets of 2009...

For the next couple of blogs, I will be talking about more good stuff from 2009 from other websites' lists and of course my own... this is my blog after all. There's a lot more that I did not include for the simple fact that the prizes are unreasonable and I'd say, at my status, is ridiculous...

From Gizmodo:
Windows 7 - this is in my Christmas wish list... I can't say much about it but it has had very good reviews from testers, users, techies, non-techies... I'd say that 8 out of 10 people say they like it better than Vista.

From SimoncPage:

Nokia 5800 - I've used one of these, my brother sold his unit to me, I used it for about a month and sold and replaced it with an LG Viewty. There's nothing wrong with it but there is also nothing special about it. You can find all the specifications every mid or high end Nokia phones have. It is a good looking touch screen phone and music player.

From The Independent:
Samsung P4600 - a small blu-ray disc player that can be wall mounted.

From Time.com:
The Nook - this is number 2 in their list, an E-book reader from Barnes and Noble, but since this is not available in Asia yet( maybe it is in Japan), I'd still go for Amazon's Kindle. Both canstore hundreds of books, magazines and even newspapers.

From Pocket-lint:
Dyson's Air Multiplier - It blows air without the blades. I've never seen one up close but thought it is worth mentioning since it is included in most Top 10 of the websites mentioned above.

More:
Samsung DualView TL225 / ST550


iPhone 3GS




No comments:

Post a Comment