14 January 2010

20 International Artists in Manila...

The date: 06 February 2010
The venue: MOA concert grounds
The show: Then and Now Concert Series
Now, the artists you might say are so 2000 and late. Some of them, we may even consider as really old news.. but NOT their music. This is an all hits concert and this might be the first time that you'd get to watch a show where all the songs that will be performed are familiar and you can just sing-a-long the entire time. The night will be a good good night! The place will be one giant KTV hang out. Here's the partial list of the artists who will perform and the songs I wish they would sing. Click the pictures to watch and listen to their hits.

Tracey Chapman - Baby, Can I hold You?, Fast Car








P.M. Dawn - I'd Die Without You










Frankie J. - Don't Wanna Try














Expose - I'll Never Get Over You Getting Over Me, As Long as I can Dream


Baby Bash - That's How I go, Cyclone








TQ - Westside
















Diana King - Shy Guy, I say a Little Prayer

JoJo - Leave (Get Out), Baby It's You











For full details, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment