03 January 2010

Busy Sunday....

Today, all the Christmas decorations in the house are down and kept in the boxes where it will again rest for the next 11 months. How sad...

And as part of my plans to organize a lot of stuff before the first month of the year ends, I started with my PC. I deleted all unnecessary files/programs/documents and organized my pictures, music and videos. My desktop used to be more than half-full of icons, after almost 3 hours... here it is: Yayyy!


Next, my movies... I threw away all the 'dibidis'(I believe, they're all disposable anyway.) and just left the DVDs on the shelf.

The books are now kept in an empty closet, I just left the unread ones out, which is just a total of three--- a Robert Kiyosaki , a Dan Brown and a Paulo Coelho.

Lastly, my BB.. deleted people I'm not in contact with anyway from my phonebook, also deleted old messages.

Tomorrow, my room and my niece and nephews' room.

No comments:

Post a Comment