26 February 2010

I ♥ HK

It's nice to be back in HK for the third time. Nothing much on the first day... but let me show you the things I love here:

love the huge and spacious airport

with cozy waiting areas

love the clean toilets that the keepers... well clean and reflush as soon as the last person who used it comes out. It's clean I swear!

but there's no smoking...otherwise $5000 fine or about 28,000 pesos. Darn it!

love the roads and the roundabouts... reminds me of the UK


love the bridges

and tunnels.

love the mass transportation,

no crowding inside a double decker bus,


love the food... that's what we had for lunch!

yes, please! I'll have some of those!

but look what I've found, the UK mag Photography Monthly (March issue--out now!)

which featured a photo of 2 people I know! :) taken by that guy on the right, Froi.


this is really cool! Happy Year of the Tiger! That's made out of flowers. If you came close, you'll smell it... quite good.

Back in the airport for next destination. waiting.............

No comments:

Post a Comment