04 March 2010

Can't get enough of HK

Love, love, love HK... I just had to go back after Bangkok and I enjoyed my stay there so much. As mentioned in my earlier post, one of my favorites is the mass transportation...

just look how much leg room I have here... If I had to commute by bus everyday in the Philippines, I'll always have bruises on my knees.

underground train is also an easy way to get around...



I love how Chinese people are all so well dressed for work...

there's wi fi hot spot in almost every corner especially in the Central area...

Visited Ikea and had Swedish meatballs for lunch...

some school kids in an educational trip...

the hotel I wish I was staying in...

I could stay here for hours on end...

This was like an overpass in Lohas Park that felt like half a mile long...



The MTR(underground train) Lohas Park station...

inside the train, look how clean! why was I alone? it was only 10:30 pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment