26 November 2009

Music, music and me...

Anti-file sharing campaigns have become massive, at least in countries like US and the UK. Understandable... since these are where artists who would greatly be affected come from, they release albums or singles worldwide. In third world countries like the Philippines, you can still easily get away with downloading music without any fear that you might receive a letter that tells you to either pay a fine or spend time in jail. Buying CDs or even paying for downloads is just not practical at these times when economic downfall is in its deepest place. I, myself have stopped buying CDs, the last CD that I bought was Usher's flop album "Here I Stand", in 2008. I probably paid for t0 download music twice, meaning all the almost 2000 music in my hard drive is ofcourse downloaded from files shared by other people. Woot to Bitlord! I still go to music stores though, and at times I get tempted to buy new releases but thankfully I have the ability to get out of the store before I actually pull out cash from my pocket. If in anyway, I'd buy new albums again, this would be my list:








Sidenote:
Doesn't this look like a Roxette or Cindy Lauper album from the 80's?

No comments:

Post a Comment